- Sort By:
Plan Your Destination Wedding in Punjab
Here are other Awesome States for Destination Wedding in India other than Punjab
Why choose Punjab for a destination wedding?
Nowhere in India weddings are celebrated with the greatest fanfare other than in Punjab. This is the land of rich traditions, loud music, drooling food and lots of enchanting stories of Gurus or Saints. Hosting an extravagant destination wedding in Punjab is a dream of several couples who want to celebrate it grandly.
Apart from the above-given features of Punjab, there are some unique things that you can include in your destination wedding in Punjab like inviting Bollywood or Punjabi singers to entertain your guests, picking Punjabi-style attire for the bride and groom and pleasing guests with the authentic Punjabi food.
Which location can be a suitable one for your dreamy destination wedding in Punjab?
The streets of Punjab are teeming with ancient stories and rich traditions. There are several locations where a couple can celebrate the festival of love. A glance at the dreamy wedding locations in Punjab.
- Chandigarh – The cleanliness and the lush greenery of this place allure several couples who love to explore the scenic beauty together. Several gardens and art museums enhance the beauty and worth of this city.
- Amritsar – The Golden City of India is a major attraction among several couples who have a great desire to perform nuptial ceremonies at a religious place.
- Mohali – The prominent city of Punjab is offering great landscapes to couples where they can plan their wedding as well as a lovely and romantic photo shoot. Several gurudwaras also amplify the worth of this place from the aspect of a destination wedding.
- Patiyala – Nestled in the golden ground of Punjab, this place is heaven for fun lovers. Those who want to add more colors to their wedding must choose Patiala for the big fat wedding.
Along with these famous locations of Punjab, there are several other cities also which provide luxury services for making your destination wedding a big hit!
Make your destination wedding lifelong memorable by serving sumptuous Punjabi delicacies
This segment of your destination wedding is going to trouble you the least as famous caterers of Jalandhar, Patiala and Mohali are easily accessible here. The traditional food of Punjab is going to please your guests in the best possible ways and they will remember it lifelong surely.
- Butter chicken
- Malai Lassi
- Stuffed paratha
- Chole bhature
- Daal makhani
- Sarso saag with makke kii roti
- Amritsari fish
- Amritsari kulcha
- Kada Prashad
After including these delicacies of Punjab in your D-day menu, you can shrug off the worries related to your guests’ hospitality.
Lucrative Shopping in Punjab
Punjab is a paradise for shopping lovers as they can buy a variety of things or wedding stuff from the cities of Punjab. Heavily designed wedding lehenga, Royal Padagi for the groom, Phulkari dupatta, unique jewelry and woolen wear are the specialty of Punjab’s markets.
Reaching Punjab with your family members and guests is quite easy as this major state of India is finely connected with other states of the nation and foreign lands.