- Sort By:
Plan Your Destination Wedding in Karnataka
Here are other Awesome States for Destination Wedding in India other than Karnataka
Why choose Karnataka for a destination wedding?
Destination wedding in Karnataka is becoming a hot trend among couples. From dense forests, giant mountains, rich biodiversity, and ancient cities to fascinating beaches everything attracts couples and coerces them to tie the knot in this auspicious land.
Several vibrant cities hold the gaze of couples due to depicting the fine blend of modern things and the old world’s charm. Let’s know what are the jewel cities of Karnataka where a couple can plan a dreamy and big extravagant wedding.
- Bengaluru – Known as Silicon Valley, this place is a mix of traditions and modernity. From choosing a lavish wedding venue to enjoying the lush greenery with your would-be partner, every desire of couples can be fulfilled in this city.
- Mysore – The spellbinding beauty of this City of Palaces leaves an indelible impact on the minds of couples. Choosing the royal locations for a unique pre-wedding photo shoot creates a distinct charm among couples.
- Coorg – Popularly known as the Scotland of India, this place can add magic to your destination wedding through the divine smell of coffee, misty lands and eye-catching views of lush meadows and giant mountains.
- Hampi – The couples who want to exchange vows at an ancient place, must plan their destination wedding in Hampi. An enriching culture and divinity due to the temples make this site a religious paradise for auspicious events like weddings.
- Mangalore – Better known for its beaches, islands and sunset points this city of Karnataka is a true beauty for nature admirers. Couples can plan their beach wedding also by seeking the permission of authorities.
What are the places for your wedding shopping in Karnataka?
Karnataka is no short of shopping centers where couples can shop their heart out. But Bangalore is considered the hub of shopaholics. Several stores provide branded clothes and myriad local markets that serve the people with traditional clothes, jewelry and other wedding stuff available here. Have a look at the famous markets of Banglore for your wedding shopping.
- Commercial street
- Indira Nagar market
- Chikpet market
- Malleshwaram market
- Shivajinagar market
- MG Road
- Jyoti Nivas College
- Brigade road
The best weather for celebrating your love in Karnataka
Karnataka’s different places have different weather conditions. Like Hampi’s only unfavorable factor is its scorching heat. While on the other hand, Banglore’s weather remains pleasurable throughout the year. The couple must notice the weather conditions before finalizing their wedding destination in Karnataka.
Amazing food of Karnataka
The delicious food of Karnataka impacts everyone’s taste buds and the traditional serving of food on the banana leaves makes it more lucrative. A glimpse of the sumptuous food items through which you can please your guests.
- Neer Dosa, Mysuru masala dosa
- Mango chutney
- Udupi sambar
- Ragi Mudde
- Khara Pongal
Love for Karnatka sarees
The traditional sarees of Karnataka has a distinct charm among the females, especially the ones who are soon going to be a bride. Mysuru has secured a GI tag also for its unique silk saree.