Jammu & Kashmir
Plan Your Destination Wedding in Jammu & Kashmir
Here are other Awesome States for Destination Wedding in India other than Jammu & Kashmir
Why choose JK for a destination wedding?
Jammu & Kashmir is known as the Heaven on Earth among Indians as well as among foreign visitors. No one can refrain self from boasting about the beauty of this serene location on earth. Exploring its beauty and making them part of your most important moment – your wedding, is a dream of every couple. Well, this can become reality if you plan your destination wedding in this heavenly abode – Jammu & Kashmir.
Myriad picturesque locations are available here where a couple can celebrate the festival of love and exchange nuptial vows. Let’s know what are the natural treasures of Jammu & Kashmir for a worth memorable destination wedding.
- Gulmarg – Snow-capped lofty mountains and the valley of flowers create a natural wedding setup for you.
- Srinagar – A paradise for couples where house boating in the dal lake steals the heart of every visitor.
- Pahalgam – A marvelous hill station popular known for several adventure activities like hiking, trekking and fishing.
- Sonamarg – The literal meaning of Sonamarg is “meadow of Gold”. Now you can speculate the beauty of this location.
- Kishtwar – Located between the orchards of fruits, snow-capped mountains and whispering tall deodars, Kishtwar is all set to embrace couples.
- Gurez Valley – A less explored destination by visitors can offer you raw natural beauty for your D-day celebration.
These shining natural jewels of the Jammu and Kashmir region are the best scenic spots for planning a dreamy wedding.
Religious significance due to the Vaishno Devi shrine
For a good start to the newly wedded life with the would-be partner, couples plan to visit Vaishno Devi Shrine before their wedding ceremonies. Seeking blessing together for the sacred bond and lifelong accompany will be an exceptional experience for you.
Rich traditions and culture of Jammu & Kashmir
A glimpse of rich culture and tradition can be seen in diverse things. Including these things in your wedding ceremonies will give it an authentic Jammu & Kashmir vibe.
Couples can include several things in their destination wedding ceremony to give it a unique look. Let’s know what they can add to their wedding.
- Mouthwatering Jammu & Kashmir cuisine for both vegetarians and nonvegetarians.
- The colorful costumes of this place can add more spark to your wedding functions.
- Gifting Handicraft, Pashmina Shawl and Carpets to your guests as a return gift at your destination wedding will add royalty to your event.
- The dance and Music of this place will coerce your guests to groove to the romantic beats.
- Doing some shopping at the local markets will help you explore the tradition and customs of Jammu & Kashmir.
The weather in Jammu & Kashmir
The beauty of this valley becomes more serene in the winter as you can witness snowfall here as well. But the weather remains gentle for visitors throughout the year so you can plan your destination wedding in any month of the year. From March to August its beauty becomes amplified.