Sorry no results found
Plan Your Destination Wedding in Andhra Pradesh
Here are other Awesome States for Destination Wedding in India other than Andhra Pradesh
Why choose Andhra Pradesh for a destination wedding?
A coastal town – Andhra Pradesh where couples can plan a sun-kissed beach wedding and this is why it makes a place among the top positions of the favorite wedding destinations among couples.
The long stretch of the ocean and lush green canopy of the eastern ghats allow couples to blend the ceremonial vibe with the bountiful nature. Not only nature steals the hearts of couples but religious significance also leaves an indelible impact on their hearts.
Look at the places where couples plan their dreamy destination wedding in Andhra Pradesh.
- Tirupati – The Spiritual capital of Andhra Pradesh spreads its grandeur across the entire world and exchanging nuptial vows here will be magical for a couple.
- Hyderabad – Known as the city of pearl can add shine to your wedding ceremonies as well through its beautiful monuments.
- Visakhapatnam – The pristine beaches of this place can become a unique wedding setup for couples. Well, the additional beauty of the mountains amplifies the exceptional experience of exploring this place.
- Araku Valley – Located in the lap of nature this valley is surrounded by dense forests and is a jewel of Andhra Pradesh.
- Vijaya Wada – The History, Heritage and culture of this land of victory can lure any person’s heart. History buffs must pick this location for tying their nuptial knot.
Traditional sarees of Andhra Pradesh
The captivating culture of Andhra Pradesh is world-famous. But the charm of wearing traditional sarees will be something new to the couples. Here are some unique options of traditional sarees that a bride can opt for her wedding functions.
- Mangalgiri Sarees
- Venkatgiri sarees
- Dharmavaran sarees
- Uppada pattu sarees
- Ponduru sarees
The colors and the textures of these sarees can enhance the beauty of the woman who is going to be a bride soon.
Food of Andhra Pradesh
The spicy food when served on the leaves makes people drool. From welcoming your guests with spicy starters and a satisfying meal to melting sweetness in their mouths at the end, this traditional cuisine has diverse choices. Have a look at the culinary creation of this state.
- Chepa pulusu
- Andhra chicken Biriyani
- Curd rice
- Medu vada
- Dondakaya fry
- Gutti Vankaya Koora
Whenever your guests will try to reminisce about the beautiful memories of your destination wedding this food will play a crucial role in it.
Best weather to plan your destination wedding in Andhra Pradesh
Andhra Pradesh is a land of delightful culture, food and religiousness but one more thing which is offered by this place to couples is its pleasant weather. The joy of seeing its natural beauty is only pleasurable when it blooms to the fullest. Hence couples who are willing to plan their destination wedding in Andhra Pradesh must pick a time from November to February.
Reaching Andhra Pradesh for the celebration of your wedding with your partner and guests is quite easy and affordable through the Railways and Airways from any nook and corner of India.